Your Little Bird items are made in my home studio in Peterborough Ontario. I do my best to source my supplies locally at small town quilt shops. Leather is frequently purchased at Whetungs Ojibwa Centre in Curve Lake Ontario or saved from the landfill. Every item is created with extreme attention to detail so even the interior of your bag gets the same attention as the exterior! For information about how to care for your handmade items, check out my Policies page for more details!
Custom items are available upon request. If you have a special event coming up or need an item in memory of a loved one, send me a message and I will do my best to work with you to get your request done!
Get to know The Little Bird!
- I have a serious obsession with zippers, fabric and bag hardware. If it’s pretty, I have to have it!
- My Great Grandparents are my creative inspiration. As quilters, embroiders and artists, many of the qualities I have were past down from them. I’m truly grateful for what they’ve passed onto me.
- I don’t just know how to sew! I can also embroider, paint, draw and have even tried my hand at drop spinning yarn! I can even lay hardwood, laminate and tile floor, just don’t ask me to use a saw
- I’m a mom, wife and have 4 siblings. Our home is bursting with creativity! My husband paints, draws and plays a million instruments and the little dude loves arts and crafts!
- I love to write and blog! Be it a tutorial, a recipe or even just sharing, I love getting my words out there for you to read!
- I teach sewing classes and workshops at The Quilter's Bolt in Millbrook ON. Its a great way to learn a new project with an extra hand to guide you along the way!
Thank you stopping by my shop, be sure to sign up for my newsletter to get insider news on updates, shop sales and blog posts!-Creative Designer behind The Little Bird Designs “fabric hoarding isn’t an obsession, it’s a lifestyle!”